Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday. Blech.

Another Monday, and it looks like a Monday, too-- all grey and foggy and generally unpleasant outside.

My foot is still bothering me.  The bruising has really set in now, and my little piggies are black and ugly.  It's swollen, too.  I was thinking that nothing is broken after all, but now I'm starting to reconsider.  The hubster thinks I need to go to the doctor to have it looked at.  Maybe he's  right, but I kind of hate to waste the money if all they're going to do is tell me to stay off it for a while.  It's not as though there's a chance that will happen, either.

Put up a couple of new recipes:  this one for some awesome creamy polenta with mascarpone cheese and cream that you can make in your crock pot or slow cooker, and a recipe for green beans with pine nuts.  Yes, I still do hate green beans, but everybody else seems to love them and isn't cooking about making people happy?

That cat's happy, anyway.  She's curled up on my lap, which is making it hard to write.  It's not good for my foot, either-- the extra pressure from her weight is making it throb.  O well, it's time to get ready so I can tend to GF's Pomeranian.

No comments:

Post a Comment