Monday, November 16, 2009

My foot. Italy's boot.

The charity dart tournament on Saturday went fine and I had a fantastic time-- right up until I got home and broke my foot on a rogue rock in our driveway.  Spent all day yesterday on the sofa with my foot up and iced down.  I should proably be doing that today, too, but life marches on and I must limp along with it.

New article up at Examiner today, a vegetarian recipe for Meatless Monday: Spicy Italian Lentil Soup Ponza style.   Meanwhile, my Japanese Soba noodle recipe from last Monday STILL hasn't indexed.  I'm getting annoyed, and I don't know whether linking to it again will help or hurt at this point.

So, yeah, we're still rocking that whole Vegan Month thing at Examiner.  And one of the Vegetarian Examiners-- from Cleveland, I think-- wrote an article of outrage that Sarah Palin has nasty things to say about vegetarians and vegans in Going Rogue.  Oh, and now she writes about being shocked at the response from the ultra right.

I'm sure that article has made her a lot of money, but was she really surprised at any of it? Really?  I mean, cheap shots, sensationalism and wading around in moose blood like she's some sort of Julia Child for the New Frontier is what La Palin is all about, right? 

Well, that and hypocrisy, but that goes without saying, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment