Friday, October 16, 2009

Another day, another headache.

We got blown away at darts last night.  Again.  Of course, when it happens every week, it's not really news, is it?

Woke up this morning to find three articles published at AC:  self acupressure to induce labortop twitter tips for beginner tweeters and the one on stem cell transplants to treat MS I mentioned before.  I guess it doesn't matter how far apart you space your submissions-- they all get published at the same time anyway, so why bother trying?

Tried to catch up on my reading some, too.  I made a dent in it, but there's still plenty left.  I need to take a break from it for a while so I can write and submit the my last two recipes to the Examiner Fall Cookbook.  Guess I should get started on that now.

Oh, and my indigestion is back, despite taking my nexxium. Yipee.

No comments:

Post a Comment