Thursday, October 22, 2009

I am a slave to my insomnia.

Or at least it feels that way.  Up at 3:30 this morning once again.  It's frustrating, because I tell myself that at least I'll get things done and it never works out that way-- my brain is far too mushy at that hour, and it stays that way all day long.

Another article up at Examiner yesterday.  This one's about the Addison WorldFest and I really, really want to go.  They're serving Efes!  No word on lamacun, but there will be Adana kebap and doner and borek and a bunch of things that I've been missing lately for some reason.  Maybe it's because tomorrow is Turkish Republic Day? 

I did a totally awesome world food slideshow that hardly anybody will look at, either, I suppose.  It was a pain in the butt but at least it's complete and it's better than the stunted Piazza di Spagna one I did to go with the Slow Food article.  So that's something, I suppose.

Darts tonight.  Must remember to take my fatalism, along with plenty of beer money. (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment