Thursday, October 15, 2009

O for a place in the sun!

Another cloudy day, and I'm longing for the sun. Oddly enough, even though we haven't seen the sun in (what seems like) weeks, my hibiscus is loving it.  It looks incongruous, with all those bright red blooms.

Did two medical articles for AC yesterday, although neither one has been published yet.  One is on acupressure, and the other is on stem cell transplantation therapy for relapsing-remitting MS treatment, which is a fascinating topic.  Really!

Did two for my ethnic foods page so far this week: the best middle eastern and mediterranean markets in Dallas, and one on a french culture in Dallas event, complete with wine and cheese.  And you know how much I love wine and cheese.

DH is not having the best day ever.  Consequently, neither is the cat.  She ought to be thanking her lucky stars-- and me!-- that she's still alive (actually she ought to be doing that every day) but I'm pretty sure she's sulking in the bedroom because I've locked her in.

O well.  Enough of this.  Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment